Thursday, January 15, 2009

right now i love

  • David Archuleta
  • my new iPod
  • my new schedule
  • cuties (oranges)
  • friends
  • singing Smash Into You
  • my new clothes
  • the new year
  • FOOD
  • my strawberry debit card
  • lotion
  • warmth
  • Rosetta
  • the newness of everything!
  • cardigans
  • Taylor Swift....still
  • my Good Mood playlist
  • my bed
  • decorating my room

currently i want chinese food

and my grandparents are here! yay for Gma and Gpa kiser!

i have to do a 20 SLIDE power point for school but dont have the resources.

I NEED A LAPTOP MOM

when will this week be over?? longest one of my life

when will i ever feel completely great??

mom says i need to not be so negative as she reads over my shoulder

so i love you julie

positive positive positive!

6 comments:

Cameron said...

hey no way I'm obsessed with cardigans and cuties too!

McKall said...

funny because I'm obsessed with those as well...also T swift and you! another funny thing is that cam is just a little ahead of me in reading these posts...hilarious!

Unknown said...

I wish I lived with you...

Julie Ann said...

I wished Cass Liz lived with us,too. I love your list of things you love and I love you!! Mom

Julie Ann said...

Thanks for reminding me about maple nut! I added that to my blog! :)

Cameron said...

How about a new post? Wouldnt kill anyone.. and possibly try posting every couple of days instead of once every month thats another valid idea. Just a thought.